Monday, April 8, 2024

CRY ME A RIVER...

 





CRY ME A RIVER..




Momma momma momma!!!

Why do you have to go?

Leaving me in this sinful world without anyone to direct my path.

Every promises you made to me is like walking through the gate of hell without no caution of hopes.

I'm just lost wandering around eternity....



Seeking for an abode like you 

But lo and behold I found none 

The rays of love you gave me 

Is none compared to my so- called partner 

Who haven’t tried to satisfy me like you do.

He just don’t know that unique way you treated me.

I’m a spoilt brat to them 

But I’m a jewel to you 

If there’s another life I will love to choose you again and again as my own precious gold.



Romeo and Juliet they say

Died for love.

What if I have become your new Romeo, won't you be my Juliet?

Instead of dying for love,

We could end up producing generations of offspring.

Like an empty barrel, 

I produce the highest emotional mood swings.

I'm lost in thought,

Hopeless and helpless me

I sing every songs of the broken heart

In a melodious tune which only I and the dead can communicate.

I'm just like a fig tree ready to be uprooted..



Written by :


John Fwreshez

         &

Synonymous Writes



©......04/2024


For more write-ups

, you can contact us on....

+2348069517063...

2 comments: