Monday, August 28, 2023

NOW I NEED YOU ....

 





TITLE: 

NOW I NEED YOU, PLEASE RESCUE ME!!! 


Dear Friend!!! 


I'm an orphan and pretty much grew up on my own

The dust is my food and 

The street is my home 

Even if it is the crumbs 

I will partake of it 

I am a beggar but don't forget this is your friend from the street 

When you were broke I stood by you 

When you were hungry I gave you food so that you could eat 

Don't forget I was there for you 

When no one else was 

Am not saying these words so you can help me 

Am saying it because am starving and you are the only one who can rescue me 

I am an orphan but 

The street has adopted me 

I am a beggar 

That's how society calls me 

I am a thief 

Because that's how they see me 

I am a gambler 

That's how they recognize me 

So before you throw the food on the ground 

Just put it in my hands as a symbol of respect 

Let me eat like a human and not like a pet 

I know you know how it feels to live on your own 

So can you tell your parents 

For their place to become my home

You are not a friend but now a brother to me 

The goal was to help each other 

Not for you to become my enemy 

I miss the day we used to laugh 

The time you want to give up

The day we were happy and 

took some photographs  

Do you still remember those days I would give you plenty of my food and I would eat the remaining half? 

I was not doing it to please people 

I was doing it as a brother 

So I even took some lashes on your behalf 


Dear Friend!!

Why do you pay me good for evil? 

Those times you needed me 

You were an angel but now I need you

You have transformed yourself into a devil 

Those days I have it 

You didn't even ask but I still went on and gave it to you 

When you were not walking I still went on and carried you

Even now that you don't love me 

I want to tell you that I still love you 

Just give me the crumbs for me to eat or 

You can even place it on your feet 

Even if it is an empty rice without meat 

Just give me for me to survive 

I am an orphan that needs only food for my dead dreams to come alive 

Even if you don't recognize me as your friend but 

At least help me I am from from the street 

I am an orphan 

Hungry and searching for something to eat 



Dear friend!!! 

I am wounded 

I am in pain 

Can you please help me 

So that I will rise again 

I am a slave 

I am an orphan 

If I die today 

Please don't cry 

Because you are that friendly enemy

That built my grave 

The time I needed you 

You have refused to save 

Goodbye 

This is a message from a  friend 

you recognized as a Slave 




                 Written By: Alman Kamz


No comments:

Post a Comment