Saturday, July 22, 2023

THE MAN CALLED GOD.....

THE MAN CALLED GOD I'm me, I rule my world all alone. I fought and have conquered so many wars Without the help of anyone. I live to survive. I strive hard to survive from the little I come across. I'm me, Me alone without anyone around my territory. I'm me, Kingdom and nations travel afar Just to reach my abode, In Fortunes they offer me right at my door step, In exchange for my abilities as the god of war. Gold, silver, bronze and all treasures of the earth is what they can only afford, But my life is worth more than all of the treasures of the earth. I'm me, Inside of me is controlled by my creator. My outer part is controlled by my emotions. I'm destined to overcome my fears and my enemies. Upright,I stand! I fight the good fight of faith, And live to fight my enemies till death. I'm the chosen one from above. I stand as a protector, servant and god of war. But I'm just me, Filled with inner strength. Written by John Fwreshez

No comments:

Post a Comment