Monday, August 15, 2022

WHAT IS A FAMILY?







TITLE : WHAT IS A FAMILY ? 


Is family a place where 

Everyone should be love ? 

What is a family ? 

No matter how you try your best they will always say it not enough 


Is this a family ? 


Is family a place where they only honour the rich 

Is family a place when you are poor 

You become the witch 


You say you are my family 

But your heart is full of selfishness and greed 

They say we are family 

But they can't even help me 

When am in need 


Whenever they call meetings 

They never allow me to speak 

They say nothing good 

Can come out of me 

But is this how a family suppose to be ? 


Is family about Wealth ? 


Am dying slowly 

But no one could help me 

But when I die 

They will buy one of the most expensive Casket 

Just to buried me 


Is this a family ? 

They put me down 

Just for them to rise 

Thinking that they are wise 

But forgetting that 

Their will come a time 

When they will pay the price 


Is this a family ? 

A place when the brilliant kids 

Never been supported 

A place where the poor kids 

Have been neglected and a place where generational mistakes 

Have not been corrected


Please tell me !!! 

If this is a family ....


Please tell me !!! 

If this are my enemies ....


                      Written By: Alman Kamz


3 comments: